We have issued a Divine Call to Rev. Steven Anderson. Please keep Pastor Anderson and St. Johns and Immanuel in your prayers.
Sign up sheet for 2019 Altar Guild is on the back table.
Sign up sheet for Meals on Wheels for the month of February is on the back table.
Installation of new officers will be Sunday, January 13th.
Voter's Meeting January 27th after church
Trinity Lutheran Church in Auburn is hosting an “Every One His Witness” Seminar on February 9th starting at 8:30 am. Please register for this event by January 13th. This is a free to attend but a free will offering will be received to pay for the lunch.
More information about this wonderful outreach program is located on the back table.
**Sunday School started September 9 at 9:30 am. They will all meet in north Sunday School room first.
**Midweek and Confirmation Classes started September 5th at 5:00pm at
St. John’s. Midweek will be meeting in the north Sunday School room and Confirmation will meet in the basement.
* There are cookbooks, commemorative plates and church directories from 1985 available in the back of the church. These are free; please take one!
* Do you shop on Amazon.com? Would you like to give FREE money to St. John's Lutheran Preschool? Amazon has a program that gives 5% of your purchase to the charity of your choice. Due to the marketing restrictions under the program, we are only able to advertise the specific program via electronic means. It is VERY easy (and simple) to do! Information about it can also be found on St. John's Facebook page. Thank you!
* The Lativian Orphanage that we have adopted is being supported by individual contributions from members of St. John's (although we won't stop others from contributing, too!). Therefore, those who want to help support our adopted children should mark- somewhere on their offering- that their money is specifically designated for the Latvian orphanage.
* Voters' Meetings are held the first month of each quarter (January, April, July, October). Boards and Committees are to meet independently- at minimum- the second month of each quarter. Church Council Meetings will be held the third month of each quarter (March, June, September, December).
* St. John's is always looking to add members to its prayer chain! If you would like to be part of
this godly ministry, please contact the church office.