Pasta Bar Benefit for Jenna Schultz, Sunday, June 30th from 10:30 - ???
At the Tecumseh Community Building
Lunch and Silent Auction will begin at 10:30 and close at 1:00
Live Auction begins at 1:30
Free Will Offering
Jenna is the mother of one of St. John’s Preschool students. She was diagnosed with cancer late in 2018.
VBS is July 22 - 26 from 6:15 - 8:30 - please see back table for sign up sheets.
* There are cookbooks, commemorative plates and church directories from 1985 available , please ask if you would like one.
* Do you shop on Amazon.com? Would you like to give FREE money to St. John's Lutheran Preschool? Amazon has a program that gives 5% of your purchase to the charity of your choice. Due to the marketing restrictions under the program, we are only able to advertise the specific program via electronic means. It is VERY easy (and simple) to do! Information about it can also be found on St. John's Facebook page. Thank you!
* The Lativian Orphanage that we have adopted is being supported by individual contributions from members of St. John's (although we won't stop others from contributing, too!). Therefore, those who want to help support our adopted children should mark- somewhere on their offering- that their money is specifically designated for the Latvian orphanage.
* Voters' Meetings are held the first month of each quarter (January, April, July, October). Boards and Committees are to meet independently- at minimum- the second month of each quarter. Church Council Meetings will be held the third month of each quarter (March, June, September, December).
* St. John's is always looking to add members to its prayer chain! If you would like to be part of
this godly ministry, please contact the church office.