Installation of Pastor Marcel Kohlmeyer will be 2:00 pm, May 26th at St. John's with a reception to follow.
* There are cookbooks, commemorative plates and church directories from 1985 available , please ask if you would like one.
* Do you shop on Amazon.com? Would you like to give FREE money to St. John's Lutheran Preschool? Amazon has a program that gives 5% of your purchase to the charity of your choice. Due to the marketing restrictions under the program, we are only able to advertise the specific program via electronic means. It is VERY easy (and simple) to do! Information about it can also be found on St. John's Facebook page. Thank you!
* The Lativian Orphanage that we have adopted is being supported by individual contributions from members of St. John's (although we won't stop others from contributing, too!). Therefore, those who want to help support our adopted children should mark- somewhere on their offering- that their money is specifically designated for the Latvian orphanage.
* Voters' Meetings are held the first month of each quarter (January, April, July, October). Boards and Committees are to meet independently- at minimum- the second month of each quarter. Church Council Meetings will be held the third month of each quarter (March, June, September, December).
* St. John's is always looking to add members to its prayer chain! If you would like to be part of
this godly ministry, please contact the church office.