Biblical Garden Cleanup day – Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am.
Bring your own garden tools and pickup to haul debris away.
Lenten Church Service Schedule
March 20 - 7:00 pm at St. John's
March 27 - 7:00 pm at Immanuel
April 3 - 7:00 pm at St. John's
April 10 - 7:00 pm at Immanuel
Maunday Thursday - 7:00 pm at St. John's
Good Friday - 7:00 pm at Immanuel
Immanuel - 6:30 am
St. John's - 9:30 am
Congregation Call Meeting will be 1:00 pm, Sunday, March 24th at St. John's
Midweek and Confirmation Classes will be from 5:00 - 6:00 pm during the Lenten Season
Preschool Hot Beef Luncheon will be March 24 from 11:30 - 1:00. Hot Beef sandwich, "real" mashed potatoes and & gravy, corn, dessert and drink. Free will offering.
Direct Thrivent Choice Dollars® by March 31
Eligible Thrivent Financial members who have available Choice Dollars® have until March 31, 2019, to direct them. Don’t miss this opportunity to recommend that Thrivent Financial provide outreach funding to an organization of your choice. Go to Thrivent.com/thriventchoice to learn more. Or call 800-847-4836 and say “Thrivent Choice” after the prompt.
**Sunday School started September 9 at 9:30 am. They will all meet in north Sunday School room first.
**Midweek and Confirmation Classes started September 5th at 5:00 pm at
St. John’s. Midweek will be meeting in the north Sunday School room and Confirmation will meet in the basement.
* There are cookbooks, commemorative plates and church directories from 1985 available in the back of the church. These are free; please take one!
* Do you shop on Amazon.com? Would you like to give FREE money to St. John's Lutheran Preschool? Amazon has a program that gives 5% of your purchase to the charity of your choice. Due to the marketing restrictions under the program, we are only able to advertise the specific program via electronic means. It is VERY easy (and simple) to do! Information about it can also be found on St. John's Facebook page. Thank you!
* The Lativian Orphanage that we have adopted is being supported by individual contributions from members of St. John's (although we won't stop others from contributing, too!). Therefore, those who want to help support our adopted children should mark- somewhere on their offering- that their money is specifically designated for the Latvian orphanage.
* Voters' Meetings are held the first month of each quarter (January, April, July, October). Boards and Committees are to meet independently- at minimum- the second month of each quarter. Church Council Meetings will be held the third month of each quarter (March, June, September, December).
* St. John's is always looking to add members to its prayer chain! If you would like to be part of
this godly ministry, please contact the church office.